- This event has passed.
Isodate and The Kesher Institute’s West Coast Jewish Virtual Speed Dating
June 13 @ 7:00 pm - 10:00 pm
Isodate has teamed up with Kesher Institute to bring you Isodate’s West Coast Jewish Virtual Speed Dating Event, taking place on Sunday 13th June, 2021! Before the speed dating as well we have a special Masterclass hosted by Rabbi Yonah Bookstein, co-founder of Kesher Institute on:
Playing House: Should a Couple Move in Before Marriage? Practical psychological and spiritual dimensions of this important and sensitive subject.
Using Isodate’s unique platform, you’ll be paired with a number of fantastic Jewish singles in one-to-one dates. No breakout rooms or awkward group sessions, just private chats and lots of fun, for 3-4 minutes at a time!
By collaborating on this event, we’re able to bring together the biggest and most eligible Jewish singles for a fun night of dating, getting to know each other properly despite this peculiar time!
To take part all you’ll need is WiFi, a comfortable sitting area and your device of choice (although we recommend a desktop or laptop…because who wants to be holding their phone for that long!)
Who’s it for:
Single Jewish men and women across the West Coast of North America. We are talking LA, San Diego, San Fransisco, Washington and everything in between.
Sunday 13th June, 2021
Masterclass: 7pm PT
Virtual Speed Dating: 7.45pm PT
Jewish Men and Women ages:
Event 1: 20’s
Event 2: 30’s
All you need to do is select your ticket and let us know your level of observance on the checkout page. We will do the rest, simple!
What do I need:
-An internet connection
-A laptop with a camera
-Google Chrome web browser
(A smile is optional, but also highly recommended)
How do I participate:
1) Purchase your ticket here. Instructions will be available straight away for you to create an account on our platform. Please check under ‘More Information’. We will also send you a link with your code for your event on June 13th.
2) Click on the link and create your profile before the event begins.
3) Join the event at least 15 minutes before the specified time of the event you want to join.
4) You will be shown up to 15 people in 3-4 minute video intervals.
5) The video feed will end automatically after 3-4mins. You will then be prompted as to whether or not you would like to keep in touch with that person. Once you’ve made your decision, the video feed will refresh with a new person. This will continue until you have met all of your dates.
6) At the end of all the dates, you will find your matches under the ‘Connections’ tab on your profile.
How much is it?
$20 USD. $25 USD on the day.
Please give us a like on Facebook (Facebook.com/isodate) and on IG (instagram.com/isodate.co) to stay tuned for more.